BHA AHA Clarifying Astringent
Oily / Acne / Breakout Prone
• Increase cell renewal, stimulation of ceramide synthesis and barrier repair
• Improves the appearance of fine wrinkles and rough skin texture
• Stimulation of fibroblasts, which leads to increased collagen formation
• Increased dermal thickness
• Due to its small molecular size, salicylic acid is able to penetrate deep into hair follicles and clear the compacted oil or un-sloughed skin cells for a reduction in oil and acne break outs
Directions for use
After cleansing, apply a small amount of BHA / AHA Clarifying Astringent to dry cotton-round and apply to affected areas.
BHA / AHA Clarifying Astringent (10% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid) is recommended for oily and acne skin types. Skincare Science recommends that Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin be the only cleanser used when prescribing this product. If dryness occurs, discontinue use for one week and follow with a 50% reduction in use the next week to test the skins reaction at a reduced level. If over dryness occurs again, dilute product with wet cotton-round and continue until dryness is no longer an issue.
Purified Water/Aqua, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate