All Skin Types
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
• Helps to reduce Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
• Enhances hydration and improves the skin’s ability to repair itself
• Vitamin B3 supports the replacement of intercellular lipids
• Treatment of atopic dermatitis; anti-inflammatory
• Reduction in hyperpigmentation
• Increase in dermal thickness through increase in collagen
Directions for use
Apply a thin layer to the skin as needed. Always apply after serums and anti-age products, but before SPF products.
Some individuals are sensitive to niacinamide and will get flush upon application. If you encounter this, change product to Ceramide Lotion 1%.
Another added benefit to this product is its ability to be combined with other lotions within Skincare Science’s products to either reduce potency or to be used over a larger area.
Purified Water/Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Niaciamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearrate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Myristyl Myristate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Carbomer, Ceramide 2, Triethanolamine, Allantoin